MQIR 225 Irradiator
MQIR Series X-ray Irradiators are designed for irradiating samples to desired energy and dose in a standard laboratory environment. The X-ray tube along with the high power x-ray generator provide consistent X-ray dose at a set energy with stability and accuracy at par with industry leading irradiators.
The shielded cabinet of the irradiator meets safety standards of AERB and has adequate cooling capacity to operate continuously for long duration.
The irradiation chamber of 60cm (H) x 42cm(W) x 43cm(D) is made of stainless steel and has adjustable sample shelf to vary SSD.
MQIR 225 Irradiator at a glance
- Standard Energy: Up to 225 kV
- Maximum Power : Up to 4500 W
- Easy to use with a GUI based touch screen control panel
- Optional internal dosimeter for exact dose measurement and control
- Interchangeable beam conditioning filters
- Programmable Motorized sample shelf
- Adjustable Beam Collimator
- Automatic X-ray tube warm-up
Built for safety & speed
- Designed as per AERB safety guidelines (AERB/RF-IR/SC-1) with certified low leakage (≤ 0.1 mR/hr) levels
- Steel / Lead / Steel sandwich construction